Google

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Rant from A Redneck Granny

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=OK

Ever wonder what happens to politicians when they leave your state and go to Washington? I have come to the conclusion that they lose all sense and sensibilities. The gray matter in the area that we the normal people use every day and very successfully I might add turns to pudding. Where as immediately they start trying to make a name for themselves forgetting all about the little people ( little people don't you just hate that? I have not been little since the age of six.) they left behind.
I once thought I was very liberal and well versed in many areas. Now I have concluded that the liberals left me behind. I can't quite figure out when it happened. Then along came the moderates and I thought ok this is what I am. But alas I have now decided that they are as nuts as it gets too. I did not need a lessen in English to know the definition of "is". That came along in about oh say the first couple of years of my life. Along with toilet training.
Every day I listen closely to the news then track it for myself. Why because I have decided that the robots that recite the news know a dang site less than I do. You could tell those folks at CBS that the sun rose in the south and they would immediately say its due to global warming and not bother check to see where it did rise at.
Can someone anyone please tell me what the hell G.W. Bush did to be treated the way he gets treated from the media and the liberal Democrats. Hell I am a democrat and I have better manners than to be rude and lie about someone. Especially someone that believes in God. Everyone knows when all else fails a talk with the Big Guy and well the bad guy has a run of sorry luck. As far as I can tell this man has not done anything to cause the stress and distress these people rant about.
Between Teddy Kennedy and Robert (K.K.K.) Bird. Fighting to get their old tired butts in the press no one else has much chance to express an opinion. Poor Kennedy is too silly to know that his boozing is catching up with him. Hell He should have figured that out years ago when he could not swim out of 3 foot of water and save his friend. Old Bird has his state dedicated to him. Wonder if the Ten Commandments bother him? As the Grand wizard of the klan the cross apparently didn't. Oh how the worm has turned.
Now we have poor old Ms. Rodham Clinton. Trying to convince folks she is changing. Back to the Big Guy again. She has not been especially reverent in many ways and now she says she is evangelical? Well slap my butt and call me a cab.
Now for my far leaning right rant. Well some people should have more to do with their time than worry about cartoons and their sexuality. I for one am not offended by sponge bob, or his friends. I wish I had friends like he has. They are loyal and loving.
As for the homosexual folks well, they need to chill and take the slow ride that us folks with red, or black skin have taken for years. I am a heterosexual I don't have to go around and tell everyone. If you can't figure that out then you need to find something else to wonder about. As for rights. The trans-gender crowd have rights. The lesbians have rights the homosexuals have rights. They dang well forget that so do the rest of us. We have the right not to have their crap crammed down our throats. We have the right not to have the mental images poked into our heads or the heads of our children. We have the right to expect them to conduct their behaviors appropriately and use some manners. I know that they were surely taught manners.
If you don't like my opinions then tuff. Cause we all are protected under the same Bill Of Rights and Constitution. Its just over the years some of us have been too polite to tell the ones shouting to shut the hell up and go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Rant from A Redneck Granny






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Rant from A Redneck Granny
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!