Google

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Redneck Granny Rides Again

Don't tell anyone.
I call myself a redneck, however this term should be a redskin. I live in what was really the first red state Oklahoma. So Ha howard dean, ha terry mccaulley ha to you hillery clinton ha john kerry and the rest of you out of touch liberal slug trails. Ha I am a red person in a red state.
This p.c. crap just ticks me off. I am an Indian born in the United States of America. I was reared with Morals and Values. Contrary to what these leftist democrats say I don't go to church I don't drive a pickup with a gun rack in it. I don't hunt, rarely go fishing .
( found fishing interrupts my wine drinking. The dang things keep taking the bait)
I do rejoice in the season changes. I do worship in my way. I do build fires and rejoice in the privledge of a good old fashion stomp. I do celebrate the spirit of life.
However I do work every day. I make a living for my family.
For that I am blessed with many awesome things. I have lived a awesome life. I have worked in a man's world for a man's pay. I didn't have to ask some women's group for help getting there. I was a quota going in and an asset coming out. I have reared a family and have started on a second family. My adult children have work ethics. They have morals values and make us proud. We have struggled to keep the wolf from the door at times. We have enjoyed the American dream. This is our life we have cried together laughed together and loved together. For anyone to stand up and tell anyone else I would not want to live that way, is a sin from the evil side of creation. Life is all anyone has. As for me I would not want to live in skin of most wealthy people. They are not happy who would want to live a life with no meaning.
I find it fascinating to see wealthy folks give away buckets of money so that they can be condescending to the little people. Hell I am not sure what a little person is. Is it someone that was born a dwarf or midget? Is it an elf or faerie? Could someone explain who the hell little people are. I for one stand 5ft 8in and by far am not little. I have walked where angels were the only ones that would go with me. I have faced down ugly situations.
"cops do that every day" I have often wondered what it would be like to live an insulated mundane life. Well who would want to live like that. Who would want their life to be normal.
quiet. Who would want to desire power over others? Who would want to live that way.

1 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 11:33 PM, Blogger Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Go and find my oh ohio house cleaning blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Redneck Granny Rides Again






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Redneck Granny Rides Again
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!