Google

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Shouting Out


To all that check out this site. I just wanted to thank you. I wish I knew who was behind anonymous. I have checked out several sites and found some dead links as well as working ones. I picked up your comments in my email feel free to say what ever you want. I am middle aged and can take comments critiques whatever you wish to say. I am leaning to find my way here. I wish I were articulate and well versed in many areas. I am not as fine as most and realize that. However in the present times a little humor goes a long way for me. I am trying to share that with who ever wonders through here.
As always
mmmpmma
lilfeathers

1 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blog

I recently found a place where you can download empire earth 2 . Instead of paying for the full game, you can just download empire earth 2 for a small fee along with any other game out.

Join me in playing this game. Its fun. =)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Shouting Out






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Shouting Out
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!