Google

Friday, September 09, 2005

To anyone wondering through here


I would love some input. This That and Frog hair is about everything and nothing. Any contributions are welcome as is critiquing. I sometimes spout off about everything. I wish I could say I am hip on most things I am still trying to figure out what the hell a neo con is and if maybe I am one. I know I love my country and am blessed to be a native born citizen of the U.S.A. I know that it pisses me off when some idiot comes up with a plan to take more of my money i.e. taxes.
I know when some fat bastard gets up and rambles on making a fool of himself that pisses me off. Not because of him making a fool of himself but because he is too damn old or stupid to know that he needs to shut the hell up. I know I hate the president's domestic policy cause it takes money from me. I know I would rather fight a war somewhere else because I don't want it here. I know that I am not a coward and I hate hearing our reps being that way.
I know that the system fail the people in La. I know if that idiot gov.is rep of the Dems then I better change my party, for the following reasons.
1) I believe that instead of wringing hands, stand up and do something. Even if it is wrong. That dummy is a poor rep. of the female gender.
2) If someone or something is in harms way move everything and eat some humble pie to make it work.
3)Be accountable for your actions don't' look for an excuse.
4)I know from my life experience that I am not a coward and that I can lead. I no longer want to be a member of the crybaby party.

I think perhaps I need my very own political party. The Patriots or the just fed up with the bull shit party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: To anyone wondering through here






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: To anyone wondering through here
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!