Google

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Help my Baby save her Dog

I am so proud my baby has passion and is going to fire up on folks. This is emails sent out by she and I being the old witch that I am I prefer cats but if they can get the pits they can get my cats. You know how us crazy ladies are our cats are our children. Anyway for a few minutes find a rep be somebody and rant at them. Thanks.

OK guys, I normally don't do this. But I am taking apage out of my mom's book. Lets stand up for what webelieve in! I am a proud pit bull owner. Actually,Lucy isn't feeling good right now. I just gave hermedicine with an eye dropper, and guess what... ISTILL HAVE MY ARM!!! The government outlawing anytype of breed just disgusts me. Just because theyhave the capability to hurt someone or somethingdoesn't mean they're going to. In that case why don'twe charge all men with Rape/Domestic Violence, andlets charge all women with abusing their kids!!! Youget my point. Here is a petition, please read the article that it goes with. If you agree, then sign. If not, then don't easy as that. I don't know howeffective this is, but no harm in trying.God Bless,Katie Lieurance http://spaces.msn.com/members/flamingeagle/Blog/cns!1pD_f70vtPnUVhgHBaEebq2w!426.entry

http://www.oksenate.gov/Senators/directoryalpha.htm
The Above is where you can find our lazy incompetent leaders' email addresses That would be the folks from our districts that immediately go deaf once we elect them. Those are the folks that take our money and piss it away on their pet programs. Now here is the really cool part you can take five minutes and rant at them or not. A good rant feels great I do it often. However because its much easier to sit back and let the other guy do it I find I am ranting alone. Wanta find some rants find the bloggers. They can show you how inform you and entertain you. I know I am hooked I rant often oh and my blog rating is as of tonight. (This is out of 21.3 million) 720368. Cool huh you can even find a company that rates you.
Most importantly is help people that love their dogs keep them safe. Take a few minutes and tell your reps to knock it off and go back to work. The most basic defense a lot of families have are their pets. A pit is a pet. This is coming from a cat person. They get the pits they won't stop they will go after another breed next. By the way I bet if you look it up a chow or Shepard can be just as aggressive.


My Blog My Rules Your Blog Your Rules.
Redneck Granny Rides Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Help my Baby save her Dog






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Help my Baby save her Dog
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!