Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

hey an answer for you

The blogger me.
In case you are interested. I have had my blog here since March. I have played one or with pc since the early 90's.
Do I know squat about them probably not.
I blog jokes mostly cause I love a good laugh.
I hate the political world and encourage everyone to be a pain in the ass of a politician. After all those of us that work eveyday where ever and however pay for them to be there and eat lobster bisque.
Personally this pisses me off. I think elected officials should be under armed guard so they can not take bribes and be in small cells at nite like monks.
When they return to their district they should be kept under armed guard to be available to the public. Because since they have forgotten the working man is available 24/7 . No elected official should have more when they leave office than when they went in. Elect me thats the way I would be.
Just as no jurist should have more when they retire. No Jurist should serve more than 12 years without a review. All major decisions should be reviewed by a panel of bipartisan folks from all 5o states. None of these folks should receive gratuities either. They should all take and maintain a vow of poverty.

Next to the Bible the Constitution is the words set in stone not to be change. Hey Hillary, John, Ted that document don't breath or evolve. Get it. dummies? I do.

My Blog My Rules Your Blog Your Rules.
Redneck Granny Rides Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: hey an answer for you






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: hey an answer for you
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!