Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A man, while playing on the front nine of a complicated golf course,became confused as to where he was on the course. Looking around, he sawa lady playing ahead of him. He walked up to her, explained hisconfusion and asked her if she knew what hole he was playing. Shereplied, "I'm on the 7th hole, and you are a hole behind me, so you mustbe on the 6th hole."He thanked her and went back to his golf. On the back nine the samething happened; and he approached her again with the same request. Shesaid, "I'm on the 14th hole, you are a hole behind me, so you must be onthe 13th hole." Once again he thanked her and returned to his play.He finished his round and went to the clubhouse where he saw the samelady sitting at the end of the bar. He asked the bartender if he knewthe lady. The bartender said that she was a sales lady and played thecourse often.He approached her and! said, "Let me buy you a drink in appreciation foryour help.I understand that you are in the sales profession. I'm insales, also. What do you sell?"She replied, "If I tell you, you'll laugh.""No, I won't.""Well, if you must know," she answered, "I work for Tampax."With that, he laughed so hard he almost lost his breath.She said, "See I knew you would laugh.""That's not what I'm laughing at," he replied."I'm a salesman forPreparation H, so I'm still a hole behind you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!