Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Quotes by my Favorite President

Anyone that has read my blog knows I am a ticked off Dem cause my party was hi-jacked. However I most admired R. Reagan. He was the best. Had Bill aka slick willy left Reagans programs in place un-molested then our country would have been much better off.
However to not molest anything is not in a clintons' scope. Even Hillary baby. Damn why does Zell have to be so old. The following quotes are from R. Reagan and I love each of them. Look George you can be president and be funny

"My fellow Americans. I'm pleased to announce that I've signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes." –joking during a mike check before his Saturday radio broadcast"
It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"
"I hope you're all Republicans." -speaking to surgeons as he entered the operating room following a 1981 assassination attempt"
Honey, I forgot to duck." -to his wife, Nancy, after surviving the assassination attempt"
I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."
"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency — even if I'm in a Cabinet meeting."
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
"Well, I learned a lot....I went down to (Latin America) to find out from them and (learn) their views. You'd be surprised. They're all individual countries"


Search
Political Humor
Email to a friendPrint this page
Funny Political QuotesRonald Reagan HumorRepublican Jokes
Funny George Bush Pictures - Bush Cartoons - Funny PicturesBushisms - Funny George Bush Quotes Updated FrequentlyBush Loyalty Quiz - Funny Quiz - Bush Political QuizPolitical Miniclips Games - Miniclip Game and Political Game...Funny Picture Quiz - Political Cartoon Rorschach Test
What's Hot
Stupid Pat Roberts QuotesProud Sponsor of the Clinton Presidential Library - Funny Pi...Sam Alito JokesJesusland vs. Land of Liberty - Red vs. Blue MapLate-Night Jokes Archive - Late-Night Political Jokes
Related Topics
HumorUrban Legends and FolkloreU.S. Politics: Current EventsLiberal Politics: U.S.Conservative Politics: U.S.
Ronald Reagan Quotes

Political Bumper StickersCompare prices on millions of items Search over 200,000 stores!Yahoo.com
Get Your Jewish FixGreat Articles, "Spot the J" Game, "Yo Yenta" Column & More. Free!www.jmerica.com
Real News Satire - HumorNews, Comics, Fun. Political news & more. Daily updatelaughfish.com
Funny Political Quotes Ronald Reagan Humor Republican Jokes

My blog My Rules Your blog your Rules.Redneck Granny rides Again

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2005 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool
software review
site. now just
Click Here

 
At January 08, 2006 11:26 AM, Anonymous WHAK'd said...

You can make your own custom George W Bush comic strips on http://bush.comicstripgenerator.com ;)

 
At January 08, 2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Thank you Whak'd I will be sure to check it out.
Is it your site?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Quotes by my Favorite President






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Quotes by my Favorite President
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!