SIGNS YOU'RE AT A WEDDING IN TENNESSEE*
The rehearsal dinner is held at Hooters.
* Instead of "friends of the bride or friends of the groom?", ushers ask"Ford or Chevy?"
* Bridesmaids wear pink tube tops and the groomsmen wear Travis Trittt-shirts.
* Phrase "I Do" is replaced by "I Heard That!"
* Tender rendition of "The Wedding Song" is replaced by "Rocky Top" andperformed by Boxcar Willie.
* When the minister asks, "Who Giveth This Woman To Be Married..." someguyin the back stands up and hollers "Earnhardt!"
* Reception conversation includes the phrase, "Been to Dollywood lately,Earl?"
* Snack trays and beverages at reception include vienna sausages(smoked, ofcourse), nacho cheese Doritos and grandma's own moonshine.
* Plans for the Honeymoon evening include tickets to the Monster TruckShow.
* The sign in front of the church reads: No Shirt...No Shoes...NoProblem!