Google

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Just what the hell Does EX mean?

I was doing fine until I read J O S H U A P U N D I T
http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2006/03/jimmy-carter-soils-himself-in-print.html

Now my blood pressure is rising. Whatever happened to the days of an ex president just going away and staying away. I mean shit we pay them a tidy pension and they have protections out the wazoo......
What really boils my buns is Jimmy Carter. First he was the worst president in my life time. He is a coward, he proved that many times. He continually stays on the wrong side of history. Near as I can tell he must be a lousy peanut farmer cuz that don't seem to keep him busy either.
The jackass has not figured out that he is perceived as an idiot and a fool. He globe trots and sucks up to every dictator, thug and criminal he can find. Then smiles that, that, that, okay not p.c. here that smug pretensious retarded smile.

I swear that man is a walking clusterfuck. Clusterfuck I can generally stomach. I don't like it but well we all can put up with some things. Well for the latest thanks to The Freedom Fighter check this out.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1734818,00.html
Okay deep breath I am trying not to actually write what the hell I am thinking. Just check out ther article.. If you can. [Danger Will Robinson Danger]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Just what the hell Does EX mean?






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Just what the hell Does EX mean?
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!