Google

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Assorted Babble

Suzie Posted and its an eye opener. I recommend everyone checking it out.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006
http://suzieviews.blogspot.com/
IRAN Sharing Nukes and Will Use EMP

This post is comprised of my abbreviations, summaries, and direct quotes of the book Jerusalem Showdown, previously mentioned in my past post archives. The book is very detailed and broken down into sections, I tried to summarize the best I could for this section.Iran’s plans are to use nuclear weapons against Israel and the http://suzieviews.blogspot.com/

You Go Suzie....... Good post and I expect more.

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thank you Patty for linking my blog and the post. I'm thrilled so many found it informative and linked to it.

Gateway Pundit is a biggie...and I was surprised and happy that he linked me and A Marine's View from Capt B commenting. Everyone... I appreciate that has commented and linked the post.
Hugs....

 
At April 26, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Patty said...

You go girl when you are good you are very good......

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Assorted Babble






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Assorted Babble
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!