Lucy about 25lbs under weight
This is grand pup the protector of my daughter. However for the last year she has been a bit shy of that title.
Last year at the end of the summer she recieved treatment from a vet for fleas. She became ill and started tossing her cookies. This was the beginning of a nightmare. Check out the data on theses animals poisoned by these chemical compounds that is placed on animals to remove fleas and ticks. If you have pets, especially cats and love them be alert to what these convientent chemicals, can cause in your pets. I would not even administer. this to a terrorist.
Since my back injury Grand pup is staying with me to rehab. She had lost all body weight except her, skeltal, skin and internal organ weight. She was unable to hold food & water down. The Vets gave my daughter pills to give her help her hold food down, antibotics to have an elephant on a wellness program. Thousand of bucks down the crapper.
I used ole' fashioned horse sense put her on vitimans yogart, eggs and Bil-Jac dog food every couple of hours. She did vomit a lot at first. Once she could hold this down I took the yogart from the diet, then the eggs. The yogart and eggs rebuilt her stomach.
She has gained nicely from the skelton that first arrived. She is still 25 lbs underweight but she is improving. As the pics show.
The point of this is beware of what you are doing to your animals. Just because it makes your life easier it isn't necessarly good for your pet. This is not the first family pet poisoned by these chemicals. I plan on it being the last.
By the way this animal is afraid of the dark. Has to have her blanky to sleep on. She is crazy about kids will run a mile to play with kids. She tells on herself when she does something she knows is wrong. In the picture above she had dug a hole in my flowerbed.
Oh, and she is that terrible breed called a pitbull. She is proof if you rear an animal with a gentle hand you can have a wonderful friend.