Google

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How a Day Is Spent.


I started to post some more laughes and pictures founds some cute ones then I went to Bornagain Redneck and because I have the attention span of a gnat I began wondering about and well you know how it is. I once again found that Chas of Chas' Compilation has a great post on How to raise a suicide-bomber .
I am amazed at anyone that can stick with the research on these loving folks. You go Chas!.
Of course then I had to just peep at
Assorted Babble, Bama Chicken Scratch Mikes Delirium,
The Chatterbox Chronicles,Miss Ryans and the list goes on.
Between peeping at blogs and playing with a template for another blog the day is almost gone. I guess that means I missed my nap. Or maybe not.


P.S. The picture with this is for Lone Pony, someone let her know her coffee picture is now available.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Thanks for the link. I love that pic!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: How a Day Is Spent.






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: How a Day Is Spent.
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!