Google

Saturday, May 20, 2006

dirty saturday




Things You'll Never Hear In A Western Movie ....

~ "Guns? We don't need no stinking guns!"
~ "Hey, Buck, do these chaps make my ass look big?"
~ "Injuns! Quick, pull the wagons into an irregular
dodecagon!"
~ "Let's see ... hardtack and pemmican ... that's
three grams of fat, seven grams of protein, and
two starches."
~ "Gentlemen, rather than get caught up in mindless
reaction, let's draw upon our feminine selves for
a more intuitive solution."
~ "Can we postpone this duel till 12:05? I gotta use
the little boys' room."
~ "It's like I keep tellin' ya, Earl: men is from
Tombstone, women is from Dodge."
~ "HANG HIM HIGH, BOYS!! ...Okay, now a little to the
left... Oooh! Stop right there. Perfect!"
~ "That's him! That's the yella-bellied varmint who
shot my therapist!"
~ "Y'know, Badlands Pete... a roaring campfire, good
coffee, nice prairie breeze, just you 'n' me ...
what say we put on the rhinestone gowns and dance
a jig or two?"
~ "I reckon I'll have me a half-caf double latte with
a twist. IN A DIRTY MUG!"
~ "You 'n' Slim round up them strays, and I'll tell
Cookie to get started on the gazpacho and the fondue."
~ "He was a strong man, a good marshal, and I reckon
he had a keen eye for interior decoration."
~ " Two fisted real men don't wanna get married...unless
they miss their Mommy's."
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Q and A
Q: Are you sexually active?
A: No, I just lie there.

Q: What is your date of birth?
A: July 15th.
Q: What year?
A: Every year.

Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

Q: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
A: Yes.
Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
A: I forget.
Q: You forget? Can you give us an example of something that you've
forgotten?

Q: How old is your son, the one living with you?
A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
Q: How long has he lived with you?
A: Forty-five years.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke up
that morning?
A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
Q: And why did that upset you?
A: My name is Susan.

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the
occult?
A: We both do.
Q: Voodoo?
A: We do.
Q: You do?
A: Yes, voodoo.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Hallmark cards

Things you won't read on Hallmark cards

FRONT: As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am
INSIDE: That you're not here to ruin it for me.

FRONT: If I get only one thing for Christmas,
INSIDE: I hope it's your friend.

FRONT: Congratulations on your promotion.
INSIDE: Before you go though, would you like to take this
knife out of my back? You'll probably need it again.

FRONT: I've always wanted to have someone to hold,
someone to love.
INSIDE: After having met you, I've changed my mind.

FRONT: I must admit, you brought Religion in my life.
INSIDE: I never believed in Hell 'till I met you.

FRONT: Looking back over the years that we've been
together, I can't help but wonder:
INSIDE: What the f___k was I thinking?

FRONT: I always wanted to be rich, powerful, and well
respected.
INSIDE: And while I'm dreaming, I wish you weren't so
damn ugly.

FRONT: Sex with you is like using drugs:
INSIDE: Lots of people do it, but nobody's stupid enough
to admit it.

FRONT: When we were together, you always said you'd
die for me.
INSIDE: Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you
kept your promise.

FRONT: The holidays are a great time to be with family.
INSIDE: Of course, your family won't be with you, since
I'm taking the kids and moving in with my sister,
you cheating bastard!

FRONT: We have been friends for a very long time,
INSIDE: let's say we call it quits.

FRONT: I'm so miserable without you,
INSIDE: it's almost like you're here.

FRONT: If you ever need a friend...
INSIDE: buy a dog.

FRONT: Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
INSIDE: Did you ever find out who the father was



HydroElectric Power~How it Works
http://wwwga.usgs.gov/edu/hyhowworks.html

Area 51 Military Base Directory
http://www.area51zone.com/

The ANSI Character Set
http://www.fingertipsoft.com/3dkbd/ansichart.html

CodeAve.com
http://www.codeave.com/

nav panels
http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Opry/9574/navpanels/nav.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: dirty saturday






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: dirty saturday
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!