Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fleeting Thoughts & Blogs To Visit.


Its Fast Approaching Thursday Morning. So I am going to post a list of blogs to visit. These Bloggers support Our President as do I. We may not always agree with him. However he is the man that we the people put into office. I, for one would vote for him again. Considering the other side's choices that have been offered.

Once again I found the list on another blog. I guess you could say I am too lazy, to not just use his list. However he wasn't errrrrr. Shall we say pleasant with this list.
Back to my fleeting thoughts: LIKE MINDED PEOPLE generally enjoy each other and treat each other with respect.
What I don't understand, if a differing opinion makes one extremely unhappy, why would you keep going back?
If Our President makes you that unhappy why not contact him? Why not contact your Reps? Why be ugly and call names?
I personally question everything. That is because I have a suspicious nature. I have respect for other people and that includes views, I don't always agree with. After all if I don't agree with them I don't have to read or comment at their sites. You after all have your opinion and I have mine.
Now without further ado the list.
(This time I didn't have to clean it up.)


BigWhiteHat
Assorted Babble
Seaspook's Rants
Gayle's Republican Blog
Born Again Redneck
Alone At Sea
The Chatterbox Chronicles
American and Proud of it
Eye of the Storm
In The Pines
Quid Novi?
The Peace Moonbeam Chronicles

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2006 6:21 AM, Blogger Gayle said...

Thanks Patty, for including me in your list of bloggers who support our president. I appreciate it! :)

 
At May 25, 2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Hey no problem. I am trying to counter certian bloggers who shall remain nameless.
I believe you can state opinions without being ugly and mean. I just hate name calling.

 
At May 25, 2006 9:31 AM, Blogger DirtCrashr said...

I support the President much more than my reps, my reps are so disgusting and reprehensible I can barely stomach their names: B*#er, P@lo$i, Fe%nst&n - gaaack!
I apologize if I have offended you as well.

 
At May 25, 2006 7:02 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thanks for including me too. (smiling)

 
At May 25, 2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

P.S. Thanks for helping me with a list too. (smiling)

 
At May 26, 2006 4:48 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Hey DC was going to comment earlier but blogger was acting up. No offense taken. welcome and I hope you enjoy the giggles.

Hey Girlfriend not a problem you know who is being ugly again and making a list of bloggers he hates so I snatched it and made my own post. I was just thankful that I didn't have to clean it up this time.
You know me everything here is to be passed on.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Fleeting Thoughts & Blogs To Visit.






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Fleeting Thoughts & Blogs To Visit.
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!