Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday Morning Mess



~~#~~#~~#~~#~~~#~~~#
Looking in the shopping mall for a cotton nightgown, I decided to try my luck in a store that was known for its hot lingerie. Well, to my delight, I found just what I was looking for.

Waiting in the queue to pay, out the corner of my eye I notice a young lady behind me, holding exactly the same nightgown I had picked.

Naturally, this confirmed what I had suspected all along: despite being the wrong side of 50, I still have a very 'with it' attitude.

"I see we have the same taste," I said proudly to the 20-something behind me.

"Yes," she replied. "I'm getting this for my grandmother."

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
A scroungy dirty lookin guy goes into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says "No chance. I don't think you can pay for it."

The guy says "You're right. I don't have any money, but if I show you something you haven't seen before, will you give me a drink?" The bartender says "Only if what you show me ain't risque."

"Deal!" says the guy, as he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a hamster. He puts the hamster on the bar and it runs to the end of the bar, down a barstool, across the room, up to the piano and starts playing Elton John songs. And the hamster is really good.

The bartender says, "You're right. I've never seen anything like that before. That hamster is truly great on the piano."

The guy downs the drink and asks the bartender for another. "Money or another miracle else no drink," says the bartender. The guy reaches into his coat again and pulls out a frog. He puts the frog on the bar, and the frog starts to sing Michael Bolton numbers. He has a superb voice and great pitch. A stranger from the other end of the bar runs over to the guy and offers him $400 for the frog.

The guy says "It's a deal." He takes the 400 bux and hands the frog to the stranger, who runs out of the bar with it. The bartender says to the guy, "Are you nuts???! You sold a singing frog for $400? It must have been worth millions. You must be crazy!"

"Not so," says the guy. "The hamster is also a ventriloquist!"

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He
asks, "What are you doing?" She answers, "I'm moving to Sydney. I heard
prostitutes there get paid $400 for doing what I do for you for free."
Later that night, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom and
sees her husband packing his suitcase. When she asks him where he's going,
he replies, "I'm coming too I want to see how you live on $800 a year".

~~#~~#~~#~~#~~~#~~~#



An elderly man married a girl in her early twenties. The wedding went fine and they left on their honeymoon.
The elderly gentleman didn't get right with the program after they went to bed that night. The young wife felt that he was probably tired and let him sleep for a while. A couple of hours later she was really horny, so she decided that this had gone on long enough, but wanted not to appear over anxious and let him be the one in charge. She woke the old fellow up.
"What's the matter," he asked.
She purred, "This side of the bed is to hard, I want to lay on your side."
The old fart scratched his head, got up and walked around the bed. He then got in on her side and went to sleep.
A few minutes later she was starting to really want to consummate things. She was just so hot, so she awoke him again.
"What now?" he asked.
She said, "You know I think I was wrong, maybe that side is more comfortable let me lie on that side."
Again he got up walked around, got in, and went to sleep. By this time, she was really ready to make hard, passionate, sex.
She really didn't care at this point how it would appear to him. She awoke him again and said, "No, I was wrong your side is more comfortable. Instead of getting up, why don't you just crawl over me and I will scoot across the bed?"
He started over and she stopped him right on top and held him.
"Now, do you know what I really want?", she asked, holding him tightly while squirming a bit underneath his old body.
He replied, "Yeah! You want the whole damned bed! Well, you aren't going to get it!"

~~#~~#~~#~~#~~~#~~~#
From a passenger ship, everyone can see a bearded man on a
small island, shouting and desperately waving his hands.

"Who is that man... and why is he so upset?" a passenger
asks the ship's captain.

"I have no idea," says the captain; "but, every year when we
pass by here, he goes crazy."

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
THIS IS SO FUNNY
Two old men feeling they are close to their last days on earth decided to
have a last night on the town. After a few drinks they end up at the local
brothel.

The madam takes one look at the two old geezers and whispers to her
manager, "go up to the first two rooms and put an inflated doll in each
bed. These two are so old and drunk, I'm not wasting two of my girls on
them. They won't know the difference."

The two men go up the stairs and take care of their business. As they are
walking home the first one says, "You know, I think my girl was dead!"
"Dead?" says his friend, "why would you think that?"
"Well, she never
moved or made a sound all the time I was loving her."

His friend
says, "I think mine was a witch."
"A WITCH!!! Why the hell would you say
that?"
"Well, I was making love to her, kissing on her neck and I gave
her a
little bite, then she farted and flew out the window.

The Old Timer's Page
http://waltonfeed.com/old/index.html

Boeing 707 Jet Transport - USA
http://www.aviation-history.com/boeing/707.html

Boiling Water:
http://www.splendidtable.org/boilingwater/

#1BigTomato Page, Seeds, Recipes,Gardening-NJ TomatoWeigh-In
http://www.njtomato.com/

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Monday Morning Mess






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Monday Morning Mess
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!