Google

Monday, June 05, 2006

Comments Anyone




Gonna do short post about an interesting comment that I received over a post I did a month ago. SaturdayWeirdRoundUp
I did try follow a couple of his links. I only found dead links including his profile. Should this person want to actually blog please let me know where to find you I would be glad to read what you have to say.

However, I Granny am feeling like being fair here on this issue. If this is for real then to this Man I am going to say to you sir I didn't make comments about the case I simply took one of many story links and posted it. I do not know you therefore I didn't comment on your abilities. I will take a moment to say I do believe in many unconventional things. I cannot and will not judge you. I also will ask anyone that is interested in what I am talking about and of course the letter you posted to this article to go there and comment. I will also say take a minute and email me. You can do this through my blog. The addy is there.
Now to my friends and any readers that are interested in what the heck I am talking about read his comments he sent me two of them. I am not trying him in the court of public opinion. We do that often enough as it is on other things and people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Comments Anyone






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Comments Anyone
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!