Google

Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's List



I like to do a list once in a while of other bloggers. Maybe its okay with them or maybe not. I haven't asked. However since I dont' generally have much to say but all of these folks do I am going to make my list. I got the idea from a blogger that makes lists of bloggers he don't like. I can't figure out why he reads their blogs if he don't like them.
As we get older we all need lists to help us recall what we were going to do or get or just help us out. There is no rhyme or reason with my list. Never is. Nope not the ones I read first or last. Just an assortment of blogs that are nice folks and places to go and rest or get the news or, or, or.

4 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 8:44 PM, Blogger Livey said...

So, are you saying I've been whining?!

 
At June 17, 2006 3:22 AM, Blogger OptyMyst said...

Hi Patty - I came to visit because your comment on the David Ludwig sentence cracked me up. What a fun place you have here!

Thanks for the mention - I will be back.

Oh, and I am a huge whiner - would love some cheese. :)

 
At June 17, 2006 8:01 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Livey I didn't mean anything by the picture. Its just a picture. Thanks for stopping by. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Opt thank you also for popping by. hope you come back

 
At July 12, 2006 8:08 AM, Blogger Fausta said...

Thank you for the link!
I moved this week to Fausta's blog

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Friday's List






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Friday's List
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!