Google

Friday, June 09, 2006

New Place to Play

Today I was checking my email and I got one I was not quite sure of so I buzzed on and came back to it. I read it and was a bit skeptical of the following.

I could sit here and type something clever or I could just get to the point...
YOU'RE INVITED!!
http://allblogstars.blogspot.com/

I was looking at someone's blog the other day and thinking, what a really excellent post. So-and-so should bottle it up and put it somewhere special. And then I thought... what if there was a blog where *anybody* could post something really great and special every now and then.

I wondered if it were spam but just being cat like I had to snoop around and see what its about. Its not spam. Actually its pretty cool.
The kick is if we find out or figure out who started this we are not to share that info.
I decided to share the info with everyone and let everyone decide for themselves if this isn't really neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: New Place to Play






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: New Place to Play
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!