Google

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yesterday's Garden Pictures

Yesterday 6/6/06 Early am 6:43 or there about, I took pictures of my front yard I have taken tons of pictures.
I often use them through out my blog.
The following pictures have not been enhanced, with the exception of the first one. I had the camera tilted sideways to capture the whole rose bush. I did turn the pic upright. My Dad was talking to me as these were taken. He swears that all he saw as I was taking pictures was me and the camera in my hand. He didn't notice any of the cats that generally accompany me everywhere throuhgout yard. Nor did I. The pictures are what they are.

All pictures were taken with a digital camera in the span of about one to two minutes. In the same general area. The above picture has the front door back lit. Directly to the right of the grape leaf is a solor lighted frog thats the tiny white lite there.

You can see the same lighted frog in the brownish mist. Note you cannot see the light of the front door as before through the mist.

Note I didn't see the circle of light or the mist as I was snapping pictures. I walked forward and turned to my left to take pictures of the Rose of Sharon.

It appears that I walked through the mist.


The white spots behind the Rose of Sharon are the patio lights on the other side of the garden pond.
Comments anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Yesterday's Garden Pictures






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Yesterday's Garden Pictures
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!