Google

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bush Said What



Thank God every once in a while he shows a human side. I was elated to hear this a.m. on CNN that a blip had been captured on an open mic. WHOO HOO.

Bush frustration sparks expletive
Monday, July 17, 2006; Posted: 8:56 a.m. EDT (12:56 GMT)
Yada Yada Yada
Blair: Well it's only or if she's gonna or if she needs the ground prepared as it were. See, if she goes out she's got to succeed as it were, where as I can just go out and talk.

Bush: See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over.

Blair: Cause I think this is all part of the same thing. What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if he gets a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way, he's done it. That's what this whole things about. It's the same with Iran.
CNN

I often wish the Republicans would get down to basics and tell it like it is. This pussy-footing around gets them very little.
Recently my daughter(aka conserative girl or CG.) and I had a conversation. She is a conserative you know. Lord knows where she got that. She is actually more conserative than I. Well actually I am more of a Federlist than a Dem. or Rep.
Anyway I made the statement that "I wished the Republicans would get down and dirty and fight back when these idiots Demon-rats start their crap".

CG said "why"?

Me "because being nice never gets the prize.

CG "Mom thats why they are called conserative they are above that ugly behavior".

Me "Well that why I can't be conseratvie I curse and tell it like it is".

CG "Mom they have to have restraint to show that they have better manners".

Me "Manners won't win in the end.".

CG "Mom you have always taught me that good manners shows a good charactor and that behaving better than the other guy is always the best way."

Me: Thinking of an argument. What the hell can I say?

Then I tell her that manners has nothing to do with politics. Truth and honesty is not what its all about to the Demon-Rats its about getting their way. They have no values and therefore will cheat to win.

CG rolled her eyes (took me back about 10 years) "Mom God will take care of the conseratives because we are God's" people.

Thinking back on this conversation. I decided that I have to say something about Bush saying Shit. Mostly because CG will be mortified that the President said the S word. Well that isn't entirely true. Because its about damn time to cut to the chase and say it like it is. The only damn thing we need to do to assist in the mess between Israel and those thugs is PASS THE AMMUNTION AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

I know shortly the creeps in the MSM will be hen pecking lambasting and chewing up the President because he said shit. I say who the FUCK CARES??????




4 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger jarhead john said...

You're right; it's already happening. Shame that they missed the whole point of the conversation.

 
At July 18, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Yeppers the conversation is very important in our future.

 
At July 19, 2006 12:18 AM, Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

Whew, I finally got over here to read this and it seems like you started posting 20,000 jokes - fun but boy!

Anyway, it sounds like you have a very wise daughter.

 
At July 19, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger Patty said...

I would like to think she is wise. She is the proud wife of a member of the USAF. Stationed at Tinker.
My son-in-law doesn't seem nearly as concerned as everyone else about the middle East. He is very concerned about N. Korea. That makes me wonder if perhaps there is a story there.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Bush Said What






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Bush Said What
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!