Google

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My List For The Week

Baby girl in Daddy's hat

Grrrrrrrrrr Read Grandma's List

This week I am going to post some blogs to check out in different catagories. I think I participated in the blogs of summer. I really have a confession. I am too lazy to participate in much of anything. Mostly I wanted to read and see new blogs. I have my blogs that I read. Probably at times the owners think I lurk. I do, but not intentionally. The phone will ring or some one needs something so I stop where ever I am and generally come back and finish, however this sometimes means I have three or four pages up ready to read and they just sit there all lonely like, on the screen. You guys know what I mean when you check your site metes. I know your thinking what the hell is that crazy woman doing here for 45 minutes she is the slowest reader around.


Random
News
The MEME's
The Americans
And Many More are out there.

3 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Leilouta said...

"I am too lazy to participate in much of anything." hahaha...I am the same :)

 
At July 27, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger steelheader said...

interesting selection of views

 
At July 28, 2006 8:00 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Hey there welcome back...
Steel got any new fish stories?
Lei I am glad to find a kindred soul out there.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: My List For The Week






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: My List For The Week
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!