Google

Monday, July 17, 2006

A Shout Out To My Friend Suzie

(I am going have this one on top a few days. Check for new posts below)


I have met a wonderful lady, Suzie that blogs on current news . Unlike many of the blogs I have seen, she researches and links to articles that are pertinent to her posts. She enlightens anyone with such comprehensive articles. I believe she should be writing for the media.Unlike the MSM she can give you the facts without the garbage. You can find Suzie here: Assorted Babble

She is in a competition at
RealClearPolitics for an article she recently posted. I would appreciate it if you would check it out and maybe give her a tumbs up vote for.
Former KGB Russian Pres Putin a Terrorist? Suzie'sViewAssortedBabble

This is an eye opening article relating point by point the reason behind the title. I encourage everyone to visit Suzie and browse through her articles. I am sure you will come away with something you didn't know before.

I rarely jump into the political arena mostly because research would interfer with my blog surfing. Not to mention it would raise my blood pressure and piss off a lot of folks over my views.

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

I wish you would do a little political rant occassionally. You're fun when you're mad.

 
At July 15, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Lol I just may. I just can't seem to find the words for my outrage over the politics these days.........

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: A Shout Out To My Friend Suzie






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: A Shout Out To My Friend Suzie
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!