Google

Monday, August 07, 2006

3% of the GNP is spent on Defense






I feel another
Manic Moment coming on Yes Indeedy I do.
I was just visiting Gayle's blog and she had some info from old soldier's blog linked OldSoldier'sBlog. Talk about boiling my buns this mess will boil ya buns. In our nation we have a voice and it seems that the left side of this country would rather save a damn snail or micro-organism than bother with the men and women that gave them that right to debate and vote on it. Gayle's post as an example.
Every day when the congress and senate are in session they are pissing off billions of dollars and for what? For power, real or imagined.
Every department with in the Government has their hands in the cookie jar. Everyone wants more than their fair share. I don't recall anyone asking me if I wanted to block drilling in the Artic.
No one has called me and asked if
I want to rebuild the middle East.

In fact I can't find anyone that wants to piss off money there. An Example of the answers I have gotten when asked. Mr. X stated its time to evac Israel and turn sand to glass end of problem. Okay Mr. X maybe extreme so I questioned others men and women. The answers varied from killing all of them and let God sort them out to. Its time to take a stand and quit holding our military back. Diplomacy don't work with wild animmals and thats what those people are. They live in caves and have no respect for life.

I posted a link to C-Span where you could actually watch one of the hearings. Its a cryin' damn shame when the Generals in charge of protecting this nation have to beg for the scraps lefted over by the state department and the rest of the useless enities.

General Pace I believe it was.
(if ya wanta fact check me watch the video FACTCHECKHERE)
Pointed out that under Ike and JFK we spent 10% of the GNP on defense now we spend 3%. Wake up people and think of this simple math. 40+ years ago we were fighting a cold war. I don't recall during the cold war cryin' over the commies. WE WANTED TO BE FREE, LIVE AND SURVIVE!!!!
Donald Rumsfield tried to explain what is needed and that they had presented cost savings and have been ignored.

Well now lets see its my responsibility to feel sorry for N.O. The fact the idiots running that city and state couldn't pour piss out of a boot,.
Can't anyone do simple math in this nation any more. How many tax doillars were wasted there. Not to mention private dollars What did they do voted for more of the same.

It's my responsibility to tell Israel not to bomb the terrorist
that are bombing them.
It's my job to work pay taxes and let
The idiots in Washington spend that money on worthless causes.
If we were to take the dollars wasted on the U.N., rebuilding terrorist states, and all the pork belly projects each Senator and Congress man/woman sneak out.
Add it up We could probably write a check in short order and
pay off our national debt.
Has it ever occurred to anyone that the money our Gov. spends on health care and building in other nations could be spent on our citizens. We would all be wealthy.

ITS TIME TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS
AND TELL THE WORLD THE PARTY IS OVER!!!!!!.

6 Comments:

At August 05, 2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Old Soldier said...

Patty, I sincerely appreciate your furthering the cause. I really liked the rant and probably would have loved it if it weren't so darned true. Great post, keep telling it like it is.

God bless,

 
At August 05, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Thanks Soldier, I so appreciate it. The Vets in my circle of family
and friends are so frustrated and feel like no one is listening. I rant for them because we got to keep ringing the bell.
I offer them the keyboard and space to voice their opinions and they just keep saying your talking. Lol

 
At August 06, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Gunz said...

I agree burns my rear also...

Charity starts at home, an old cliche' I know but so true and should be that way.

However, gotta be careful to never cross that fine line into capitalism but I'm with you.

There many things that could be done and stay within the borders of goverment responsibilty to it's citizens without compromising our nations identity and form of governing style.

 
At August 07, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Patty said...

When I sit here and read about waste and watch it on tv it pisses me off. Everyone knows slick willy gutted the military and their budgets. Its a cryin' damn shame that idiots don't understand it takes time to rebuild something.
Thanks for stopping by.

 
At August 07, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

Thanks for the link, Patty. I do appreciate it!

 
At August 07, 2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Patty said...

No problem. I sent old soldiers page out and got several responses. I don't know if anyone actually checked that or not but I bet he does.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: 3% of the GNP is spent on Defense






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: 3% of the GNP is spent on Defense
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!