Google

Friday, August 04, 2006

Living Will Form

NEW 2007 LIVING WILL FORM

I, __________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______a cold beer
______a margarita
______a glass of wine
______a steak
______lobster or shrimp
______the remote control
______a bowl of ice cream
______the car keys
______my cell phone
______chocolate
______sex

, it should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.

Signature: __________________

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger jarhead john said...

Now that's a will I can give my stamp of approval to!

 
At August 04, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

That'l work! Looks good to me anyway!
Did you write that or is it one of those e-mail thingys?

 
At August 05, 2006 6:54 AM, Blogger Patty said...

It's an email thing I got. I dont'even remember where I got it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Living Will Form






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Living Will Form
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!