Google

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Meme's

I only did this because, Jarhead John asked me to.This is rather difficult I have read so many books. My mother complained that you couldn't see me for the books stacked up in my room when I was a teenager. Funny I still found time for hanging with friends..Of course my parents had no room to talk we had a huge library when I was a kid.

One book that changed your life: No one book has ever actually changed my life except the Bible. I have read tons of books that have made me pause and think

One book that you've read more than once: The Bible.

One book that you would want on a desert island: War and Peace. It would help me sleep a lot.. At least it did the first time. Actaully that's not exactly true I would rather have teh Complete Works of Conon Doyle

One book that made you laugh: Actually I can't ever recall reading a book that made me laugh.

One book that made you cry: Gone With The Wind (Hey I was only 14)

One book you wish had been written: The Manly Man's Guide To Asking Directions

One book you wish had never been written: Truely I can't think of one. Perhaps everyone deserves a point of view however strange to me it seems.

One book you are currently reading: Ten Little Indians.

One book you have been meaning to read: Godless


Here is a side note: Dean Koontz beats the pants off of Stephen King is scarey.

Now for my victims us friends to tag

Mikes Delirium

Wasted Days Wasted Days

Bad Bad JUJU

All Things Beautiful

6 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Patty.

We have never met, and cept' by the grace of God prolly never will.
But I have grown to appreciate your humor and wit, I have also on occasion seen the kind, kindred, gentle spirit that could only come from someone who truly loves the Lord. It is a pleasure to call you "friend" if only in blogdom.

And I wish you'd quit TAGGING me there, it's embarassing.

 
At August 06, 2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Okay Mikey I will let ya rest. Its so fun to read ya meme's

 
At August 06, 2006 10:09 PM, Blogger jarhead john said...

Thanks Patty, interesting answers.

I'm a bit torn between Koontz and King; they both have books that I thoroughly enjoyed, and a few that I didn't particularly care for.

 
At August 07, 2006 3:12 AM, Blogger Junebugg said...

I loved the earlier King but his novels has gone done hill in the last few years. Koontz rules!

Dang, this is a hard one, I'm going to have to work one it a bit!

 
At August 07, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Patty said...

I must confess I went totally blank when this one was tossed at me. I have read so many books and reread a bunch.
Koontz had a bunch there for awhile that were way out there. I forgot Michael Critcheon also.

 
At August 07, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

Oh boy, I better get cracking on my list.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Meme's






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Meme's
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!