Google

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Two Cents.


Well I wasn't going to do a personal post for a while. I have done plenty the last week or two.
But some man/person left a comment on my site that gave me pause. He broke the rule.


DO AS YOU WILL HARM NONE.

His comment would have offended my family members.
And buddy when you tread on my on my family. You walk on the fighten' side of me. Any comment from this day forward directed at any member of my family will be deleted should I find it an insult.

Very few people know me or my family. I am amazed to daily watch the world around me.


First: I do not claim to be a Christian. I am a believer.

Second: I follow the old traditions. Let me clarify that I am an American Indian/Euro mix. I can trace my ancestors back nearly to the days of Christ. I am a decendant of the the DAR proven fact that a direct ancestor was a body guard to George Washington. (By the way I didn't prove that.) Also a daughter of the Mayflower.
I have a pedigree that most would envy. When my daughter says she is a princess well start tracing my linage and you will find that is true.

The other side of the family is Mohawk this to is proven by lineage. So to any jackass out there that wants to tell me that I am not a Citizen of this nation I say this.
Its the damn Euro trash that started the problems here.
My Grand mothers walked the fucking trail of tears. Every damn step. They were married to the Euro trash.

I hear how the black man was a slave. Well folks lets look at the true history of this nation. Then come back and tell me how it was only the black man. When it was the white man that broke the food staff of my ancestors and left them to die with the pox or starvation. The white man that drove them like cattle and removed them from their lands. So that those same lands could be stolen. Every step any white person takes in this nation is a step on the lands shared by the Native peoples here. Land the Euro's stole.

You want to insult me well get in line. You want to insult my family well then you will come through me.
There has never been a war that a member of my family has not been there.
Ever since this nation was founded including the Revolution. There were decades that my people were oppressed and kept down. Generations of new religions and oppression. We survived. I will not allow any Euro trash to set me or mine back.

Once again to make my point. This is my nation and I am proud of it. Through the blood of all of my ancestors I have the right to voice my opinion.

Third: I have never claimed an initial after my name. I have mentioned that I am a democrat and in the center. On occasion I have stated that I believe my party was hi-jacked and like any hijacking it has gone to seed. We dems have no leaders. All we have is nuts.

GOT THAT NUTS. AS IN KOOKU FOR COACOA PUFFS.

I can not give you a name for 08 that I or mine would vote for if there is a D after the name.
This is because of the likes of Hillary, Kerry, Kennedy, Durbin and the list goes on. Zell Miller and Lieberman were the last of the true democrats.

Fourth: Before you take the liberty to assume anything about me then study yourself approved.

Fifth: Reguarding Islam General Curtis LaMay said when they get tired of dying we will quit killing them.

I consider myself and mine MAINSTREAM AMERICANS, we earned that title. We walked the walk. Have you?

Any questions? Email me.

7 Comments:

At August 12, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

That, my girl, is a rant most extraordinaire! (Please pardon my French!) I just love to read you when you get your hackles up, probably because you remind me of me! lol! I love this:
"GOT THAT NUTS. AS IN KOOKU FOR COACOA PUFFS"

You are also right about the Democratic party. Liebermann has finally figured it out too, as have many others.

You tell 'em!

 
At August 12, 2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Thanks Gayle. I had a Gentleman that made a comment about Conserative Girl. that I determined ugly. There for I deleted his comment and mine. He has commented again and I posted this. I hope it clarifies it. heheheh

 
At August 13, 2006 4:32 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Patty,
An outstanding rant!

Zell Miller and Lieberman were the last of the true democrats.

I agree.

The Democratic Party has moved so far left that I don't see how any patriotic American can now support the Dems' excuse of a platform. Of course, many registered Dems who should know better will continue to vote along party lines. Lemmings!

 
At August 13, 2006 6:02 AM, Blogger Patty said...

You know the funny things is. I know lots of folks that are Democrats and none of them agree with the party.

 
At August 13, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Rosey said...

nice rant!

 
At August 13, 2006 6:31 PM, Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Thanks Rosey

 
At August 27, 2006 10:20 PM, Blogger pappy said...

what a rant, been having a busy night here on the trauma floor was a little beaten down but now i'm pumped. thanks

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: My Two Cents.






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: My Two Cents.
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!