Google

Saturday, August 12, 2006

No Aide


I have been working on what I love to do and that is gather jokes to post. There are times when I can picture the faces of some dear bloggers as they sit with the morning cup and read the jokes. I actually have a goal of putting out a page that will make someone smile. Even if it is just one person its worth my time.

While working on my pages I found this: Yahoo-Pictures_war As I looked at the photos my heart sank. More of the same once you get into it. Doctored pictures. Even my untrained eye can catch the every so often fake.
As I looked at Pictures of protesters here. I thought "wonder why they don't go home to say these things." Then it was a redneck answer heres ya sign.
They dont' have ass enough to go back and say these things there.

But I have to say this. Every time you burn my flag I send a letter to my Reps saying no aide. NoAide. They have no respect for us. We don't need to support them. Do you understand me. Every time you are burning my flag and walking on the icons I love.
I am voicing my thoughts and encouraging my friends and family to do the same.
NO AIDE FOR TERRORIST NATIONS.
It is an easy thing. Contact my reps. Bush may ask they can say NO!!!

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2006 4:37 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

About the Saturday demonstrations in Washington....The Muslim American Society, led by Mahdi Bray, was there. He's listed in Horowitz's "Discover the Networks" and has ties to organizations which fund terrorism. The organizations are so-called "Muslim charities."

Add together the bucks in those "Muslim charities" and the foreign aid ("humanitarian aid") which our government gives to nations sworn to our destruction, and you'll see that we are funding our own demise.

About doctored photos...I think we're just now seeing the tip of the iceberg.

 
At August 13, 2006 5:55 AM, Blogger Patty said...

I am so tired of hearing all this love crap.
You, can love and animal.

What you can't do is love it when its rabid.
I equate Radical Islam to a very rabid animal that needs put down once and for all.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: No Aide






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: No Aide
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!