Google

Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh Hell Lieberman: Lamont doesn't understand


Oh my poor Conserative Gir!!!
She is, in a poli-sci class. Her professor asked the first night to see their voter registration OOOOwwwwww. I fear her ideas and debates are gonna be a lot rougher than when we discuss them. I fear there goes that 4. grade average.

She emailed me this article. She had to write a brief comment on. I put it on the bottom.
Oh my stars and bars. She believes if the dems moved back this direction they would have a viable party.
Well. she is right however its never gonna happen as long as we have the far left.


Lieberman: Lamont doesn't understand terror threat
Senator says rival's Iraq policy would give terrorists a victory
Thursday, August 10, 2006; Posted: 4:23 p.m. EDT (20:23 GMT)


WATERBURY, Connecticut (AP) -- Sen. Joe Lieberman set out on his go-it-alone re-election campaign Thursday and seized on the terror arrests in Britain to argue that his Democratic opponent, Ned Lamont, does not fully understand the danger facing the nation.
Lieberman's stop in Waterbury was his first public event since losing Tuesday's Democratic primary, dismissing his campaign staff and launching his independent bid.
He seized on the terror plot in Britain to criticize Lamont's opposition to the war in Iraq.
"I'm worried that too many people, both in politics and out, don't appreciate the seriousness of the threat to American security and the evil of the enemy that faces us -- more evil or as evil as Nazism and probably more dangerous than the Soviet communists we fought during the long Cold War," Lieberman said.
"If we just pick up like Ned Lamont wants us to do, get out by a date certain, it will be taken as a tremendous victory by the same people who wanted to blow up these planes in this plot hatched in England. It will strengthen them and they will strike again."
British authorities on Thursday arrested 21 people and said they thwarted a terrorist plot to simultaneously blow up several aircraft heading to the U.S. using explosives smuggled in hand luggage.
"We are at war with a brutal enemy," Lieberman said while visiting a pizza parlor. "How the heck can we be in a battle in which we are fighting as Democrats and Republicans against each other when these terrorists certainly don't distinguish based on party affiliation? They want to kill any and all of us."CNNArticle


Conserative Girls Thoughts:


This is negative publicity about his opponent running for Senate. I really liked his second quote, it basically says 'united we stand, devided we fall.' People have always disagreed with the Government, they tend to forget war is ugly. I think that the people that disagree and have negatives things to say right now are getting more publicity than the people that support it. I have to disagree with the book, recontruction has not turned out badly, it couldn't have, we're not done yet! Everyone focuses on the negative. What about all the free people over there that like us. The Iraqi good guys are sacrificing their lives too. I don't like how the book uses past tense.

8 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

Good post, Patty. I like Lieberman, a man of concience who was in the Democratic party. What a rare thing! Glad he understands that the leaders of said party have gone a bit bananas. He didn't say that, but it amounts to the same thing. :)

 
At August 12, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Patty said...

He is the reason my hubby said he is changing parties. Since Zell is retired and Lieberman is in a tuff fight. Hubby said he can no longer vote Democrat.
The last of the true democrats are going by the way side.

 
At August 12, 2006 11:01 AM, Blogger Repack Rider said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 12, 2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Patty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 12, 2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Comments deleted!!!!
I will allow any attacks upon me but not my family. If you have a point to make to me about something I say feel free to say it.
However any demeaning comment about my family, something with in my family is out of bounds.

AS SOON AS I SEE A COMMENT DEMEANING ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY I WILL DELETE IT.

 
At August 12, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Repack Rider said...

I can't remember anything in my comment reflecting on your family. I do not know you nor any member of your family.

Without my original post to referesh my memory, all I know is that I made a reference to Conservative Girl, as you did, and responded to what she wrote, but I thought your purpose of putting her statement before the public with a comment field below was to inspire discussion about it. I know nothing about CG except a single paragraph that she wrote, and which you presented to the public.

Is CG a member of your family? If so, how would one know that?

Email me and tell me what I said that offended you.

 
At August 12, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Tell you what read on and find the post on Blue star family.
We have 6 serving members in the military, Beside GI Man.
Every member in my family that is physically able has or is serving in the military.
There are several post involving CG and she is my daughter. She is also in charge of a records dept of a p.d. she knows as does her husband just what shape this nation is in and can be in within the blink of an eye.
Exactly what does your DD214 say?

 
At August 15, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Repack Rider said...

Exactly what does your DD214 say?

Here is my Honorable Discharge.

It says I served in the United States Army from 1966 to 1972 and reached the rank of E-5.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: Oh Hell Lieberman: Lamont doesn't understand






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: Oh Hell Lieberman: Lamont doesn't understand
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!