Google

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Piece of Me. AKA WELCOME HOME TRAVIS

Update this is the only picture of him that I have he was a about 2. It survived our housefire even. little rough around the edges. Posted at the request of Conserative Girl.

Back years ago 20+ or so. I was having babies.
I have 1 sister and 3 brothers. By this point in my life I have decided that they are well where to begin. Sis ( Susie) is religious and don't care a whit for me cuz her hubby don't. I am on my way to hell just ask him.

My brothers parted company with me years ago. Well its a stupid reason in my mind anyway. I aint' changing names. Ha take that boys.

My elder brother James has been a jerk since the Nam days. Nope he wasn't in Nam he was a Sgt. that sent guys to war. It made him a jerk.

Then there are my 2 younger brothers. I have lost count of them. It all started 23 years ago. My brother's wife got prego. Yep all by herself. 9 months later she had a son! He was so wonderful a year younger than my youngest. Such a beautiful child. Perfect, the image of my brother. Who promptly denied him. Thus began the war.

In my tribe we don't deny or turn our back from family. Yet my brother did. When this occurred, our family divided and has remained divided all these years.
Me errrrr against them.
I loved my sister-in-laws. Hehehehe all of them. I had wonderful sister-in-laws. Way to good for my brothers.

Now back to my story we have, my dad and I've been searching for the boy for years.
When my mom was dying.
My daughter too. No luck. Two or so years ago my brother, Mike contacted my ex-husband looking for me. Why I haven't a clue. He knew where I was he and his tubby new wife parked at the end of the drive and I saw them. Yep parked 200 ft from my front door and wouldn't get out of the car.
As I exited my drive on an errand I saw him and his new wife. ( Did I mention she is tubby? I am tubby too but not as tubby as she is (bout 200 lbs difference) Rofl
The reason I noted this is cuz my brother never wanted a fat woman in his life.

He ducked his head. What kinda shit is that? Yea did I mention that my family thinks I am gonna go to hell? Oh well!!!!
OH I HAVE NEVER LIVED ACCORDING TO BROTHERS.
CRAP!!!!!
I WAS A MOM, A WIFE, A COP A CONSTURCION MANAGER, A CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR. THE BIGGEST SIN I HAD CHILDREN.

This evening I, through the internet found my sister-in-law and WhhooooHoooo. Located the boy. He is 22 now and proudly serving in the Air Force. We are awaiting his call. Turns out that he has been searching for us too.. God is Good.

The irony is he was at Tinker until this last Feb. serving along side of my son-in-law. WOW!!!

His mom told me that now that he is a man he has one thing he wants to do is look my brother in the eye and ask WHAT THE FUCK????????????

TRAVIS THAT HAS BEEN MY QUESTION FOR YEARS.

As soon as he arrives we will have the pig in the ground cold beer on ice food out the wazoo and invite everyone to share our JOY!!!!!

5 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

I want to hear the rest of this story when he looks your borhter in the eye.

 
At August 06, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

I meant brother of course.

 
At August 06, 2006 2:08 PM, Blogger Patty said...

I, hope to be, the day it happens. I want video it.

 
At August 06, 2006 10:14 PM, Blogger jarhead john said...

Congrats on finding him Patty. Sounds like you have a huge celebration to plan.

 
At August 07, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Yeppers we do. We are hoping to gather all the family and friends when he arrives home on leave.
A typical party here is generally a celabration of someone's home coming.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


Rate this post: (data provided from NewsGator Online)

This That and Frog Hair: A Piece of Me. AKA WELCOME HOME TRAVIS






Celebrating the Blogs of Summer


 



Word of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Article of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

This day in history
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Today's birthday
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Quotation of the Day
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Hangman
Website content provided by The Free Dictionary

Google
 
This That and Frog Hair: A Piece of Me. AKA WELCOME HOME TRAVIS
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz




Mesothelioma



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!